328-H:8 Practitioner License Issuance
Last revised 2009 § Leave a Comment
I. The department shall issue a practitioner license to each qualified applicant who:
- (a) Is at least 18 years of age on the date of the application;
- (b) Makes an application on a form prescribed by the department;
- (c) Makes payment of fees required in rules adopted by the department;
- (d) Has not been convicted in New Hampshire or in any other state of any crime involving violence inflicted on a person or threatened against a person, or any sexually-related crime; and
- (e) Holds a current certificate from a national certifying agency in accordance with RSA 328-H:2, VII that has been approved under RSA 328-H:5, I, and as otherwise set forth in this chapter.
II. Licenses shall be issued based on the applicant’s specific training, and each license shall identify the specific bodywork profession in which the applicant is trained and certified.
III. Licenses shall be valid for 2 years.
IV. All advertising and promotional material, including but not limited to, business cards, brochures, and yellow pages, must display the licensee’s license number.
V. Practitioner licenses shall be posted in each office the licensee practices in, or carried on the licensee if the licensee practices at locations other than his or her own office or offices.
2009, 67:1, eff. Aug. 8, 2009.
Area of Law
- Title XXX: Occupations And Professions
- Chapter 328-h: Reflexologists, Structural Integrators, And Asian Bodywork Therapists