328-B:5-a Temporary License For Massage Therapists
Last revised 2009 § 1 Comment
I. The commissioner shall issue a temporary license to any person who has attended a massage therapy program in another state who does not currently meet the requirements for licensure, provided that he or she:
- (a) Is at least 21 years of age on the date of the application;
- (b) Submits documentation of New Hampshire residency;
- (c) Has met the requirements of RSA 328-B:6, I(a) and (c);
- (d) Has completed a massage therapy program with a minimum of 500 educational hours; and
- (e) Provides documentation of practicing as a massage therapist in another state for at least 3 of the preceding 5 years.
II. The temporary license shall be valid for only one year in order for the temporary licensee to complete any additional educational or examination requirements for a massage therapy license in accordance with RSA 328-B:4, VII(c) and the rules adopted under this chapter.
III. A temporary license shall not be renewed.
2009, 64:9, eff. Aug. 8, 2009.
Area of Law